L'ESPACE BWS Forum Index
L'ESPACE BWS

L'ESPACE BWS Forum IndexFAQSearchRegisterLog in
:: TAC-OPS DOMINATION ::

Post new topic   Reply to topic    L'ESPACE BWS Forum Index -> LA VIE B.w.S -> TOP SECRET -> ARCHIVES -> NOS MISSIONS
Previous topic :: Next topic  
tatoune
Général d'Armée
Général d'Armée

Masculin Poissons (20fev-20mar)
Point(s): 976
Moyenne de points: 0.99

PostPosted: Mon 1 Sep - 09:30 (2014)    Post subject: TAC-OPS DOMINATION Reply with quote

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
TAC-OPS Domination

Liens ArmaHolic: http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=22591

Description:
Here is something i made very quick within two or three hours. Normally i planned to not do anymore for ARMA but yesterday i saw this lovely TAC-OPS units so i was looking for any missions with this addon but can´t find anything.

Due to the fact these units looks pretty cool i decided to integrate this addon in a very simple and easy way to domination game mode. I chose Stratis as map because it´s not as laggy as Altis and i only replaced about 10 original BIS vehicles with TAC-Ops vehicles and about 8 choppers.

So, if anybody wants to play a mission with this TAC-OPS units now here is the chance.

Installation:
Extract the .pbo file(s) to your Steam/SteamApps/common/ArmA 3/MPMissions folder.

Usage of Blufor MQ 4A Greyhawk UAV (1x Scalpel, 1x CAS):
1. Take UAV Terminal (VAS Box)
2. switch to your inventory ("i") and put the UAV Terminal to the GPS position in your inventory
3. move less than 1 meter to the UAV you want to use and choose "connect terminal to uav"
4. now you are able to use "Take UAV controls" or "TAKE UAV turret controls"
5. UAV can be repaired, refuelled and rearmed at the jet service point

Changelog:
v2.9e Final 07-28-2014

[*]Tempest Trucks available again firebase main targets [*]all damaged vehicles in base removed and replaced with undamaged ones [*]some radio chat sound triggers replaced [*]some Domination start parameters changed [*]lots of small changes, fixes and improvements

Visit poster’s website
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 05:05 (2019)    Post subject: TAC-OPS DOMINATION

Post new topic   Reply to topic    L'ESPACE BWS Forum Index -> LA VIE B.w.S -> TOP SECRET -> ARCHIVES -> NOS MISSIONS All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create my own forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006